fast track MSc in Psychology
Admissions, Fees, and Scholarship
- Year 4 SMU undergraduates who have declared a psychology major
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4
- Minimum psychology GPA of 3.4
- Earn a B or higher in Research Methods I (PSYC110) and Research Methods II (PSYC208)
- Have taken at least 3 psychology electives other than RMI and RMII (and Introduction to Psychology)
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Year 1 FTMP students receive a partial scholarship in which FTMP tuition fees are waived. However, students would still be responsible for paying their undergraduate tuition fees. Note that students who are receiving other scholarships are still eligible for the FTMP partial scholarship. However, they should contact the relevant funding agency to confirm that receipt of the partial scholarship does not violate the terms and conditions of any other scholarships they are receiving in their fourth year.
Year 2 FTMP students who have been conferred their bachelor’s degree are eligible for full scholarships. Subject to satisfactory progress, a scholarship holder will receive a waiver of registration fees and tuition fees in addition to a monthly living stipend for a maximum period of 12 months. Year-2 students may also receive additional funding through research assistantship (RA), teaching assistantship (TA) or industry grants.
Monthly stipend amounts
Singapore Citizens: S$2500 + 17% CPF
Singapore PR: S$1500
International students: S$1500
Last updated on 05 Jun 2017 .